Feast of Tabernacles 2015 . . .
Sunday Evening, September 27- Monday, October 5
Season of Our Joy does not have a registration fee, but everyone is required to Register!
How to Fill Out This Form
Filling out this form correctly saves hours for the one who prints the name tags and avoids duplicate database entries.
Please Follow these Guidelines:
• Use proper capitalization - not All CAPS or no caps.
• If your spouse is attending, list the husband's name in the "First" box and the wife's name in the "Spouse" box.
• If your spouse is not attending, list your name in the "First" box.
• If your child has a different last name, please put that name in (parenthesis) after his/her first name.
• Verify that you entered your e-mail address correctly. If you do not receive a confirmation email after you register, it's probably because you entered an incorrect email address.
• If a box does apply, please leave the box blank. Do not type "NA", "None", "Deceased" or anything else. please leave that field blank.
• If you have friends or children age
20 years or older, they must register separately.
Children's Info Help
At Season of Our Joy, we are interested in helping you teach your children about
the festival and the Hebrew walk. Therefore, we have put together programs to help facilitate that objective.
We will be working with three age groups, two for pre-teens and one for teens. Therefore, it is important that you list your children's correct ages. Be sure to list their age as of the festival date. We will be purchasing supplies for the children based on how many will be in each age group. If your attending children are 20 years old or older, please register them separately.
We need your help in order
for everyone to have
an effective and enjoyable festival.
There are a large number of positions needing to be filled. We have listed most of those positions on the left. Those with RED labels have additional information that can be accessed by clicking on the label. You can also find volunteer information by clicking here.
Remember, if your child will be a part
of the Children's or the Teen's programs, parental participation is
required for at least one session of each program. You may
use that service to satisfy our Service requirement.
Please indicate whether you would prefer to be a leader or a helper (we really need leaders!)
If you see a photographer taking pictures at SOOJ sponsored events and functions, and you would prefer that he/she not take your picture or that of your family members, please ask him to wait until you are able to move yourself and your family out of the picture.
If you believe your picture was taken and you'd like your image removed from the picture, please provide SOOJ, via e-mail, the following information:
• the date, time, and location where and when the picture was taken
• the name of the SOOJ photographer who took the picture
• the approximate age of the person who's image you would like to have removed from the picture
• a clear photograph of that person so we can identify him in the picture
The information you supply on this page is used exclusively by the organizers of the festival to contact you for the purpose of supplying you with updated information concerning the festival. If you have volunteered to help in various areas at the festival AND have indicated that we may share your information with other SOOJ leaders, we will provide the appropriate leader with your email address and phone number.
SOOJ uses email as its primary vehicle of communication. If we find that your email address is no longer usable (you have changed your email address) we will from time to time use your supplied address to notify you by postal mail that our records need to be updated.
From time to time we get requests from former attendees to supply them with a person's email address or phone number. It is our policy to forward that request on to you, thus giving you the option of fulfilling the request.
SOOJ does not use your information to send mass emails about non-festival related matters, nor does SOOJ share or sell your information to any other ministry or group.