Yisrael is a small Hebraic ministry located in Hawkins, Texas.
Founded by Tim and Angie Kelley, the ministry is dedicated to learning and teaching about
the God of Israel and Yeshua (Jesus), His anointed, In February 2005
Tim and Angie began the Ami Yisrael Hebraic Fellowship, a weekly Sabbath Bible study
in the Gladewater, Texas area. The Ami Yisrael Fellowship is instrumental in bringing the East
Texas area's like-minded believers together through our weekly
Bible studies, Hebrew and Dance classes, and periodic
seminars. Ami Yisrael meets practically
every Sabbath to read and discuss the words of God, including the
Torah (the Law), the prophets, and the Apostolic scriptures (the New
Testament). We believe that a person cannot truly understand
the Bible, especially the Apostolic scriptures, without a good
understanding of the Torah, the Hebrew culture, and the culture of the first
century Jewish people.
As part of our outreach efforts, Ami Yisrael Ministry organizes and sponsors a number of
Hebraic Seminars as part of our Hebraic Concepts Seminar Series. Some or our past Seminars include:
- "The Footsteps of The Messiah Seminar" - Wagoner, OK (1997, 1998)
- “Yom Teruah (Feast of Trumpets) Celebration” – Hawkins, TX
(1998 – 2016)
- "Season of Our Joy" Feast of Tabernacles Festival - Ardmore, OK (1999, 2000, 2002-2015)
- "Temple Awareness Seminar" - Tyler, TX (2000)
- "Hanukkah - A Christian Celebration" - Hawkins, TX (2001,2002, 2003,2004, 2005, 2006,
In addition to the above seminars, our fellowship occasionally sponsors seminars in our area presented by Hebraic-minded speakers such as:
Ami Yisrael Ministry believes and teaches that:
- Yeshua* has come and will come again, but at this time, He lives and dwells with The Father in Heaven.
- It should be a believers goal to want to become part of the "bride of the Messiah".
- Becoming a part of the The Bride is a gift Yahweh (the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) gives to those who believe He is their God and that His Son (Yeshua) has redeemed them from the penalty of their transgressions against His instructions.
- We learn how to conduct ourselves as His bride by learning and living by the instructions He gave us. These instructions are found in the first five books of the Bible (the Torah) and are elaborated on throughout the balance of the scripture (both the old and new testaments).
- Since the calling of the patriarch Abraham, Yahweh has been working predominately with one group of people - the Israelites and those gentiles who "attach" themselves to Israel thru the blood of The Messiah (thus becoming Israelites themselves).
- In light of the above statement, we believe that all
believers are joined to the Commonwealth of Israel and thus we
believe that Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.
- Yahweh has commissioned the people of Israel with the responsibility of spreading the good news of that coming Kingdom of God to all the earth.
For more information about the Ami Yisrael Ministry , go to our web site
Ami Yisrael is not affiliated with any church group,
denomination, or corporate entity.